How can I apply for Masters in Germany ?
Hi, I am Sanjay Kumar. I did B.E in the field of Computer Science from Mehran University of Engineering and technology Jamshoro. I secured 3rd postion with CGPA 3.94. Now I want to do M.E from Germany in data science or other field related to computer science.
My question is that how can I apply? And how can I get scholarship?
First of congrats for securing such a good CGPA. What I want you to do now is follow these steps.
- First of all make a list of all the German Universities that gives you the opportunity to do the masters in computer science. For this take a look at this question.
- Once you know which Universities are the ones you want to apply for just start the application process for these Universities. Every University has it’s application process written on their website. For e.g the application process for University of Freiburg can be seen here on their website.
- Than just wait for them to process your application. Either they will write you a rejection email or an acceptance email.
- Once you get an acceptance from a University. Now comes the step to open a blocked account in Germany. There are multiple ways to open a blocked account. Take a look at this question if you want to open a block account via Finitiba bank. You can also open a blocked account in Deutsche bank for comparison between fintiba and deutsche bank look at this question.
- Once you’ve opened a blocked account you’ll go to the German consulate/embassy with your blocked account document (that they will give you after opening it successfully) and your admission letter and other educational documents.
- They’ll give you a visa to fly to Germany
Hope this is helpful.
Hi Sanjay, You can also look at the below post regarding the scholarship.