I would prefer Deutsche bank over fintiba if I’m not in a hurry. Because I personally used deutsche bank and never had any problems. I would also summarise the important points mentioned by this guy.
- Deutsche bank costs you around 150 euros so when you’re sending money through western union or whatever medium, you’ll send an additional 150 euros along with 8040 euros ( assuming you are paying this fee ). This 150 euro will be a 1 time fee only.
- Deutsche Bank has a lot of ATM’s all around Germany and their partners like Commerzbank ATM’s can also be used.
- Deutsche Bank will take around 3 to 4 weeks to complete your transaction and open a blocked account. This time can go up also depending on your luck..
- You can open an account online. Everything is online and it is a faster way to open a bank account ( prefer this option if you’ve less time with regards to your application).
- You can send them your blocked account money through money exchanger, western union, money gram whatever you prefer.
- They will charge you 4.90 euros per month and an initial fee of 89 euros per month as mentioned on their website.
- You won’t find a lot of ATM’s for fintiba in Germany.
As far as Deutsche bank creating problems for Pakistanis. Personally I’ve never had any problems with them and I am still using Deutsche Bank.