English to german translation for my CV
I am a student in Germany and my German is not too good and I am applying for part-time jobs. It would be great if somebody can help me translate following sentences for my CV.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, report generation, budget review, etc.
- Process monthly payroll accurately and timely.
- Responsible for keeping Cash in safe
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
- Handle multiple projects
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
either try google translate which is not the best way to translate but will work. If you really want a professional translation, you can consider hiring someone online and pay them some money. People can do things for cheap on websites like freelancer.com or fiverr.com.
Bonus: Sometimes people are nice enough to help. So maybe look for people and just ask them randomly on facebook. Maybe it works out.