Leaving studies in the middle to start working full time

Hi, I am a student and I would like to leave my studies and continue to work full time for a company ? What is the legal way of doing it without getting into trouble ?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Hi Raheel,

It’s simple. Just start looking for a job in a company. You will apply to different companies and once you are offered a job from one of the companies. You’ll go to the visa office to change the visa to a work visa.

So first step is to apply for jobs and get an offer and the rest will be easy ( the company itself will guide you how to proceed with the legal steps ).

Hatchling Answered on December 21, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.